Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas Tree 2007


We had a blast decorating the christmas tree. I can honestly say this is the first year we didn't break any christmas bulbs. Kaden and Kaiah decorated the mid to low sections while mom and Kent decorated up high. As you can see Kennedi was right there to take them off as fast as we got them on.
This year we are going to celebrate Christmas in Nevada. Last Year we spent christmas in California and had so much fun. Santa Claus had so much traveling to do between Huntington Beach and Riverside, we thought we would do him a favor and stay in one location this year. The kids are asking for some great gifts this year. Kaden wants a new pair of Heely's, custome skateboard, and a new helmet. Kaiah wants a new bicycle, Heely's, MAKE-UP, more make-up, and as she puts it "Stylish" clothes. I have a total girlie girl on my hands. As for Kennedi she would be happy with a plain ol' box. I'm still trying to figure what to get Kennedi so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. I hope everyone is enjoying there holdiay shopping as I am mostly doing mine over the internet. Life is great!!!! Happy Holidays.
Jacquie

No comments:

Kent & Jacquie

Kent & Jacquie

Kennedi & Daddy

Kennedi & Daddy
I love my Daddy!

Kaden & Kaiah

Kaden & Kaiah

Mommy & Kennedi

Mommy & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi
sisters forever!