Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hair Cut


I did it again! I can't seem to make up my mind when it comes to my HAIR... Is there a point when we can just shave our heads. I cut my hair last week and I am loving it. I was having several bad hair days last week and I finally threw my hands up and said heck with the long hair. I was a little concerned because I wasn't sure how the short cut would look with my looooong face but I think it turned out pretty cute. I owe it all to Brenda. It takes just about the same amount of time to style everyday, but at least I finally have some body. If any one has any hair tips, I'm always open for suggestions. Tell me what you think of the new do.

1 comment:

melissa said...

I LOVE your hair....

Kent & Jacquie

Kent & Jacquie

Kennedi & Daddy

Kennedi & Daddy
I love my Daddy!

Kaden & Kaiah

Kaden & Kaiah

Mommy & Kennedi

Mommy & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi
sisters forever!