Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas Card 2008

This was our Christmas Card. I had so much fun creating it, so I thought I would share it with the world. Ok I would really just share it with the few people who look at my blog. I hope everyone has recovered from the holiday season and has had at least one minute to relax. That is how I feel. I feel like I've lost touch with my blog. I can't believe its been a month since I've posted something. Well as I mentioned in one of my previous post, I logged onto facebook and I've been addicted. Yes I plan to update my blog and hopefully I can keep it up.

No comments:

Kent & Jacquie

Kent & Jacquie

Kennedi & Daddy

Kennedi & Daddy
I love my Daddy!

Kaden & Kaiah

Kaden & Kaiah

Mommy & Kennedi

Mommy & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi
sisters forever!