Saturday, February 7, 2009

Kaiah's Hair Crisis

The new Cut "BOB"Rubber band vs. Scissors. Kaiah was trying to get a tangled rubber band out of her hair. Kaiah thought cutting the rubber band out of her hair was a better idea than asking someone to help her take it out. Well I was at work so she decided to ask her step-dad for a pair of scissors. I would of thought a 6 year asking for a pair of scissors would of triggered maybe a question like "what do you plan on using those scissors for?" No Kent just handed them over like no other.... She sure did get the rubber band out of her hair, along with the pigtail it was attached to. Surprisingly mom was not upset. What little girl doesn't cut her hair... After I posted my little mishap on facebook I got so many responses. Thank you to all my friends for your support. As you can see Kaiah is adorable short or longer hair:0)

No comments:

Kent & Jacquie

Kent & Jacquie

Kennedi & Daddy

Kennedi & Daddy
I love my Daddy!

Kaden & Kaiah

Kaden & Kaiah

Mommy & Kennedi

Mommy & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi
sisters forever!