Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Baptism 2009

On March 15, 2009 Kennedi and Karson were Baptized at St. Anthony's Catholic Church. Grandpa Jack and Aunt Cheri are the proud God Parents of these two precious babies of ours. With all that being said Grandpa Jack is relieved. My poor dad has been after me since Kennedi was an infant to get her baptized. I guess I always knew Karson would be around someday so I held out until they could celebrate together. Now I understand why it's pushed for you to baptize when they are real small. They are usually sleeping and don't make a peep and they don't walk so they will stay in one place. Yes I am referring to my little girl Kennedi. She wanted no part in this ceremony. All Kennedi wanted to do was run around and scream. Yes that would be my daughter. Thank goodness the priest was patient and seemed to understand. I want to thank all my family and friends who shared this special time with us. I love you!!!!





















No comments:

Kent & Jacquie

Kent & Jacquie

Kennedi & Daddy

Kennedi & Daddy
I love my Daddy!

Kaden & Kaiah

Kaden & Kaiah

Mommy & Kennedi

Mommy & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi
sisters forever!