Saturday, February 9, 2008

Happy First Birthday Kennedi

Happy Birthday day to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to K*e*n*n*e*d*i, happy birthday to you. We had a little party at the house for Kennedi's first birthday. We had Buon Gusto Cater the food and Grandma Barbara made a delicious cake. We just can't believe how fast this first year has gone by for our little princess. Kennedi still has very little hair and has six teeth now. She is not showing any signs of walking anytime soon. She has been saying dadda I think since she was born hehehe, but last week I heard her say mama for the first time. She loves to hear her self scream as loud as she can. She even likes to find a hand in the dog bowl for an afternoon snack, YUCK! I had another child who liked dog food and that was Kaiah. Sister like sister!! I want to thank all of you who spent time with Kennedi on her birthday and especially for all the wonderful gifts. We love you.....

No comments:

Kent & Jacquie

Kent & Jacquie

Kennedi & Daddy

Kennedi & Daddy
I love my Daddy!

Kaden & Kaiah

Kaden & Kaiah

Mommy & Kennedi

Mommy & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi
sisters forever!