Thursday, February 14, 2008

This pregnancy I thought I would attempt to do my own month to month scrapbook instead of paying someone else to do it. Since I can put my digital pages together on the computer I can share them with everyone. I know its kind of korny showing you all my tummy but these are the pictures I will be taking every month to show my progress. You all will get to enjoy my abnoxious belly button. As you can see its already starting to poke out. I can't stand it. Most pregnant women complain about weight gain and stretch marks, no I complain about the belly button. By the end of my pregnancy you all will feel sorry for me. I have a name for a little boy but I am still having a hard time deciding on a girls name. If any of you creative minds have suggestions please let me know. Of course it needs to start with the letter
"K" and somewhat original. What do you think about the name "Kamry?" I thought Kamry Isabella Bawden. Feedback would be appreciated.

Love, Jacquie

No comments:

Kent & Jacquie

Kent & Jacquie

Kennedi & Daddy

Kennedi & Daddy
I love my Daddy!

Kaden & Kaiah

Kaden & Kaiah

Mommy & Kennedi

Mommy & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi
sisters forever!