Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Kennedi 13 months old.



Better late than Never! I should have posted this a couple weeks ago but I just got around to updating my blog. Kennedi is now 14 months old but as you can read in my layout these were taken at 13 months. She has a the cuttiest personality. She is such a sweet, loveable, happy girl. She still isn't walking but boy she manages to get around with no problems. She loves to climb the stairs over and over again. I think she gets more exercise in than I do. As you can see she still has very little hair but she is beautiful with or without hair. I think the verdict is in. Kennedi is going to have strawberrry blond hair. Well of course when it eventually grows in.

No comments:

Kent & Jacquie

Kent & Jacquie

Kennedi & Daddy

Kennedi & Daddy
I love my Daddy!

Kaden & Kaiah

Kaden & Kaiah

Mommy & Kennedi

Mommy & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi
sisters forever!