Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My 2 Boys

Kaden is just so excited to say he has a new little brother. When he found out we were expecting another baby, all he kept saying was "I hope its a baby boy." He was elated when we found out it was in deed a boy. Now he doesn't feel out numbered. I see the age difference and you never know if they will be close or ever have anything in common but I am extremely close to my sister and she is eight years older than me. I'm sure it was challenging for my sister when I was younger because I would bug her and he friends but it was until I was a teenager that we really started to develop a close bond. I hope that Kaden and Karson will share that same bond. Kaden loves to hold Karson but the second he senses there is a diaper to be changed or he sees spit up he is quick to hand the baby over to me. I guess that bond has developed yet. I can't imagine why he wouldn't want to change a poopy butt!!!!

No comments:

Kent & Jacquie

Kent & Jacquie

Kennedi & Daddy

Kennedi & Daddy
I love my Daddy!

Kaden & Kaiah

Kaden & Kaiah

Mommy & Kennedi

Mommy & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi
sisters forever!