Sunday, September 28, 2008

Gilcrease Orchard

If any expert Photoshop users can help me out I would appreciate any advise you can dish out. I want to figure out how to darken the edges of my photos. As you can see in these two photos of Kennedi I was able to come up with something but I think it truly was half fast. I hope you can understand what I am trying to say.....



On Saturday I dragged the kids to the Gilcrease Orchard hoping to take some pictures in the pumpkin patch. When we arrived I found out the pumpkin patch doesn't open until October 1st. I debated whether or not to turn around but went anyway to check this place out. I think we went on a bad day. It was around a thousand degrees and I was sweeting the entire time. Obviously you can't see me but I looked pretty pathetic. Holding a camera, pushing a double stroller and chasing a toddler. Yes I will be attempting this one more time next week. Wish me better luck!

1 comment:

Erica & Jared said...

"perfect photo fam?!?" That award goes to the Bawdens! All your children are beautiful and soooo photogenic! Jaxon is getting his practice but your little ones are seasoned pros!

Kent & Jacquie

Kent & Jacquie

Kennedi & Daddy

Kennedi & Daddy
I love my Daddy!

Kaden & Kaiah

Kaden & Kaiah

Mommy & Kennedi

Mommy & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi
sisters forever!