Friday, September 28, 2007

Kennedi

Kennedi is 7 months old. She is growing so fast I want everything to slow down a bit. She has two teeth and no hair. Got to love all those bald babies. Maybe its a sign that when her hair finally does decide to grow in it will get long and thick unlike my own. She has amazing blue eyes and a smile that goes on for days. Kent and I are so blessed to have such a happy beautiful little girl. Kennedi just loves all her brothers and sisters. For all of you who don't know this important information Kent has four older children too. For all you lucky moms' whose children sleep through the night, that is not me. I don't know where I went wrong but my daughter still wakes up at least one time but lately it has been two or three times. I keep telling myself this will not last forever. My love for her is endless and that is what keeps me going on with all these sleepless nights.

No comments:

Kent & Jacquie

Kent & Jacquie

Kennedi & Daddy

Kennedi & Daddy
I love my Daddy!

Kaden & Kaiah

Kaden & Kaiah

Mommy & Kennedi

Mommy & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi
sisters forever!