Thursday, September 27, 2007

KENT

My wonderful husband recently started with a new company "Wyndham" Vacation Resorts. We are all very excited because we will be seeing more of him. Kent has put in some long hours over at his last resort and he based this recent move knowing he would have more time with his family. He still enjoys riding his chopper and of course loves playing golf. I'm sure he doesn't get out as often as he would like to. Ladies I have to admit he is a wonderful father too. Wow am I lucky. How many men out there wake up in the middle of the night with a newborn and then turns around gets up in the morning with the baby too. I can't tell you how many mornings I get to sleep in, I could get used to this.

No comments:

Kent & Jacquie

Kent & Jacquie

Kennedi & Daddy

Kennedi & Daddy
I love my Daddy!

Kaden & Kaiah

Kaden & Kaiah

Mommy & Kennedi

Mommy & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi
sisters forever!