Thursday, March 6, 2008

BABY BAWDEN


Here is the first glimps at BABY BAWDEN. Last week I went for my first trimester "early screening" and they sent me home with a couple ultrasound pictures. I got the call yesterday and they said my risks for the genetic testing they do during this phase is very very low. I guess that is a relief, however nothing is 100%.

My gut feeling still feels "BOY." I think I have narrowed the names down to Kent Thomas Bawden for a boy and Kamry Isabella Bawden for a girl. What is your opinion? I am set on the boy name but the girl is still open.


I am 13 weeks and feeling pretty good. I haven't experienced to much nausea but I'll tell you this little baby is sucking the life out of me. I'm tired 24/7 and I would love to lay around all the time. However with that being said the boss "Kennedi" would never allow that. I remember the days with the first pregnancy you could lounge on the sofa and take a nap or naps as long as you wanted to. HAAAA good luck now!


No comments:

Kent & Jacquie

Kent & Jacquie

Kennedi & Daddy

Kennedi & Daddy
I love my Daddy!

Kaden & Kaiah

Kaden & Kaiah

Mommy & Kennedi

Mommy & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi
sisters forever!