Thursday, October 2, 2008

Gilcrease Orchard

Yes we made it back to the Orchard. We went opening day of the pumpkin patch and to our surprise there were hundreds of kids who were there on a field trip. In the end it all worked out. This time Kennedi and Karson were the only two kids who made this trip. Kaden and Kaiah were in school. We made out with a few pumpkins. I was amazed that the pumpkins were pretty reasonable in price. I guess I thought they would be expensive since they were coming from a "real" pumpkin patch. I don't think I've ever been to a pumpkin patch before. Well I guess if you call a parking lot a pumpkin patch I been there lots of times.




No comments:

Kent & Jacquie

Kent & Jacquie

Kennedi & Daddy

Kennedi & Daddy
I love my Daddy!

Kaden & Kaiah

Kaden & Kaiah

Mommy & Kennedi

Mommy & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi
sisters forever!