Thursday, October 2, 2008

After the Orchard

I didn't feel comfortable lying my son in the pumpkin patch so I took some pictures of him back at the house. Yes he looks miserable resting on the pumpkin. This is his first halloween so I have to make the best of it.
Vicki and her two beautiful children Caitlyn and Andrew. Thank you Vicki for the pumpkins. The pictures just would not of been the same. I owe you:)
Carolyn and her adorable son Logan. We had a blast going to the pumpkin patch with you all. I just got a kick out of your blog and I hope everyone gets a chance to read it. Please see my friends and family list and click on Carolyns link. Lets plan more playdates in the future.

No comments:

Kent & Jacquie

Kent & Jacquie

Kennedi & Daddy

Kennedi & Daddy
I love my Daddy!

Kaden & Kaiah

Kaden & Kaiah

Mommy & Kennedi

Mommy & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi
sisters forever!