Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Easy Rider


I hardly ever post blogs on my husband. It seems like he is never around when I have the camera in hand. Yesterday he found sometime to take a spin around town on his beautiful bike. Since he works so much he really never has any extra time for himself. Kent works very hard and then comes home and helps me with kids and chores around the house. What an awesome husband I have. He is an amazing cook and he can clean the house better than I can. I've suggested he quit his job and stay at home with the kids and I'll work 24/7. Wow, I couldn't imagine working 7 days a week 12 hour shifts. I better be careful on what I say... He might take me up on it.


No comments:

Kent & Jacquie

Kent & Jacquie

Kennedi & Daddy

Kennedi & Daddy
I love my Daddy!

Kaden & Kaiah

Kaden & Kaiah

Mommy & Kennedi

Mommy & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi
sisters forever!