Saturday, October 25, 2008

Photo Op Field Trip
















Yesterday I forced myself to go out on a little field trip with my two youngest children to take pictures. I'm sure you are wondering why I said forced myself but it was the first time I tried using manual mode on my camera. What is this iso, shutter speed, apeture etc. and how does it all work together? For the past three days I have been reading everything I possibly can on digital photography and I'm still confused. Why doesn't this just come naturally for me as it seems like it does for others. I spend countless hours looking at blogs (pictures) and I'm so inspired by others but it just gets so overwhelming at times. Maybe I'll be a professional photographer in my next lifetime. I don't plan on quitting my day job anytime soon. I guess you could say I don't lack passion but its obvious I do lack skill. Above are a few of the hundreds of pictures I took. Thank goodness for Photoshop.





1 comment:

Erica & Jared said...

Your picts are great! Skill? You definitely have it ;)

Kent & Jacquie

Kent & Jacquie

Kennedi & Daddy

Kennedi & Daddy
I love my Daddy!

Kaden & Kaiah

Kaden & Kaiah

Mommy & Kennedi

Mommy & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi
sisters forever!