Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Vision




They say if you have a vision "Bawden Photography" then anything is possible. Even though in my previous blogs I've been pretty hard on myself, I do feel like I am moving in the right direction. Not all my pictures are great quality but I will get one here or there. I am not having much luck in "manual" mode but I will not give up. I wish I had a tutor or mentor but thats not easy to come by. I have been glued to the computer as I have mentioned previously. I have found a photographer in Hawaii who seems to dish out a lot of helpful information on her blog www.natalienortonphotos.com She seems to make sense and its nice that she speaks to the beginner photographer. To all of you who feel my pain please check out her site. I also recently signed up with Digital Photography School and its a free newletter with all kinds of helpful information. One of these days when my life (schedule) permits I will get around to taking a few classes.


1 comment:

melissabergquist said...

I love your work and think your doing great, the one of Emma and Kaiah is beautiful!

Kent & Jacquie

Kent & Jacquie

Kennedi & Daddy

Kennedi & Daddy
I love my Daddy!

Kaden & Kaiah

Kaden & Kaiah

Mommy & Kennedi

Mommy & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi
sisters forever!