Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Halloween Card

Normally I would of sent this card out via mail but we are in a crunch just like everyone else so I am trying to cut cost as much as possible. Yes I love to show my kids off so I get pretty excited when I can put something together. Halloween is just around the corner and I haven't put one decoration up yet. I better sift through all the boxes in the garage so I can find what little halloween items I have. I've never really got overly excited about HALLOWEEN but now that I have four kids my attitude better change. There are several houses in my neighborhood that have decorated to the hill. As we drive by I can see how excited my kids get and the same reaction everytime "mom, can we decorate our house like that?" Now did I mention my kids do not understand $$$$$$$$$ and so my response is "maybe next year." At least I can say we did get our costumes already and we are for sure ready to trick~or~treat but I just wish I could get more into the spirit. Any advise???????

2 comments:

Trish said...

I know how you feel, when I was a kid I never understood that money didn't grow on trees. They will be okay. Just remind them about the free candy.

Erica & Jared said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute. My mom thought Halloween was the devil's holiday...she was never enthused either. They will survive. Are you coming back to work soon?!?

Kent & Jacquie

Kent & Jacquie

Kennedi & Daddy

Kennedi & Daddy
I love my Daddy!

Kaden & Kaiah

Kaden & Kaiah

Mommy & Kennedi

Mommy & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi
sisters forever!