Thursday, October 16, 2008

Scrapping Again

I rarely find the time to scrapbook anymore but today I was able to put together a couple of pages. I really find scrapbooking therapeutic and I wish I had more time to do it.

There are so many wonderful digital scrapbook sites and they have great ideas for layouts. I can't take credit for these two pages. I bought the collection set from www.scrapgirl.com and I used the example they provided as a guide. All the different sites I purchase from have great ideas and I just love looking... can you say Addiction:) All the money and time I've spent I hope pays off in about 20 years. I hope my children get as much enjoyment looking at em' as I get in making em.'

No comments:

Kent & Jacquie

Kent & Jacquie

Kennedi & Daddy

Kennedi & Daddy
I love my Daddy!

Kaden & Kaiah

Kaden & Kaiah

Mommy & Kennedi

Mommy & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi

Kaiah & Kennedi
sisters forever!